Supporting our school is integral to your child’s academic success and 100% participation is the key. Imagine if every parent gave whatever amount they could… imagine how incredible each and every person would feel knowing that they are an essential part of our collective success!
The success of our fundraising efforts encourage our administration to move forward with confidence in sustaining and enhancing existing programs; but just as important, it allows them to dream ambitiously for our children and look ahead to the future.
Our top priority is to ensure an Assistant Teacher in every classroom. Although this is our largest expense, there are other substantial expenditures that would not be possible without your generosity.
Remember, your contributions pay for all of the following and more…
- Assistant Teachers in every classroom
- Technology Education and Support
- Gym, Sports Equipment and Anderson Action
- Anderson Middle School Sports Teams: Baseball, Basketball,Volleyball,Tennis, Soccer,
- Flag Football,Track, Lacrosse
- Trips + Transportation
- Dance and Movement, Ballroom Dancing
- Chorus, Band, Instrumental Instruction
- Foreign Language Instruction
- Chess Instruction and Chess Team Competition
- Studio Art + additional art instruction (K-2)
- Electives: Newspaper, Garage Band, Debate, Robotics
Click here to give online
Click here to download a donation form.
Click here for FAQs.
Parents of P.S. 334, Inc. is a non for profit, recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3). Contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. IRS Tax ID 59-3826166