Multicultural Spotlight – The Grade Finale
Tuesday, May 11th
6:00pm – 7:00pm
Please join us this Tuesday May 11, for the Grand Finale of our Multicultural Spotlight Event! Ms. Cohen and Mr. Scott will be taking us on a musical journey to the Middle East and will:
- Learn about many instruments and hear songs in different languages.
- Play along with your own percussion instrument – DESIGN ONE YOURSELF
- Tie a scarf around your hips and learn how to belly dance!
- Q & A to answer all your musical questions.
In the meantime, design your own musical instrument and enjoy the Performance they did at the school auction this year. Hope to see you all to celebrate the cultural diversity of the Anderson community!
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 975 0450 3416
All parents are eligible to hold office and vote in the election. All positions are open. See complete listing below (with link to position descriptions).
We would like to announce a preliminary slate of candidates at the PTA general membership meeting on Thursday, May 20th at 6:30 PM. Nominations close Friday, June 4th. Elections will be held at the PTA general membership meeting on Thursday, June 17th at 6:30 PM with results announced at the conclusion of the meeting.
Please contact Sarah DeLeo at email@example.com to volunteer. Thanks!
- Co-Presidents (up to 3 co-presidents; must run as slate)
- VP Fundraising (up to 3 positions)
- VP Auction (1 position)
- VP Direct Appeal (1 position)
- VP Parent Involvement (1 position)
- VP Communications (up to 2 positions)
- VP Community Affairs (up to 2 positions)
- VP Hospitality (1 position)
- Recording Secretary + alternate Secretary
- Co-Treasurers (either 1 treasurer and up to 4 assistant treasurers; or 2 co-treasurers and up to 3 assistant treasurers. Co-treasurers must run as a slate)
- Assistant Treasurers
- Budget Co-Chair (2-year position)
- Grade Representative (up to 2 each for grades 1-8, up to 2-3 for K)
School Leadership Team (SLT)
- K-4 At Large SLT Parent Rep (2-year position)
- 5-8 At Large SLT Parent Rep (2-year position)
General PTA Meeting
Thursday, May 20
Please join us Thursday, May 20th, for the next PTA General Meeting. Hear the latest updates from Principal Hyde, learn about new school initiatives and upcoming events.
Anderson merchandise is now available to purchase ONLINE!
Our school earns 15% on all sales, so the more people buy, the more we raise.
Check out our new offerings and new designs, along with some of the classics.
There are so many new choices – YOU get to design your own gear!
Simply click Shop Now
Choose the TYPE of merch you want (t-shirt, sweatshirt, accessories, etc)
Choose the DESIGN you want from the left
Choose the COLOR and SIZE you want from the right
CHECKOUT, get cool gear and earn money for Anderson
Enjoy 6 Free meals when you sign up for Yumble kid’s prepared food subscription service! Shipping and handling charges apply.
For every sign-up, Anderson will receive a $25 donation.
To take advantage of this offer, please click this link:
*As this is a subscription program, you will be charged for future weeks.
*This is not an endorsement.