All parents are eligible to hold office and vote in the election. All positions are open. See complete listing below (with link to position descriptions).
We would like to announce a preliminary slate of candidates at the PTA general membership meeting on Thursday, May 20th at 6:30 PM. Nominations close Friday, June 4th. Elections will be held at the PTA general membership meeting on Thursday, June 17th at 6:30 PM with results announced at the conclusion of the meeting.
Please contact Sarah DeLeo at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer. Thanks!
- Co-Presidents (up to 3 co-presidents; must run as slate)
- VP Fundraising (up to 3 positions)
- VP Auction (1 position)
- VP Direct Appeal (1 position)
- VP Parent Involvement (1 position)
- VP Communications (up to 2 positions)
- VP Community Affairs (up to 2 positions)
- VP Hospitality (1 position)
- Recording Secretary + alternate Secretary
- Co-Treasurers (either 1 treasurer and up to 4 assistant treasurers; or 2 co-treasurers and up to 3 assistant treasurers. Co-treasurers must run as a slate)
- Assistant Treasurers
- Budget Co-Chair (2-year position)
- Grade Representative (up to 2 each for grades 1-8, up to 2-3 for K)
School Leadership Team (SLT)
- K-4 At Large SLT Parent Rep (2-year position)
- 5-8 At Large SLT Parent Rep (2-year position)