Anderson Auction Parent Resources & FAQ’s
What makes our annual auction a success? You! The donations you solicit really do make all the difference: without every family’s participation, we couldn’t provide the essential enrichments that make our kids’ Anderson educations so extraordinary.
The Anderson Auction offers businesses a great marketing opportunity to get their products, services, and brand in front of the Anderson community. Moreover, Auction attendees and members of the Anderson community are encouraged to patronize companies that support the Auction. We want to help the businesses that help us.
To reach our goals, we seek support in many ways:
- Donations of items, experiences, goods & services to offer a variety of items to our bidders
- Underwriting dollars (cash donations)
- Advertising dollars from corporate ads to cover the cost of the catalog.
- Restaurant Partners and Corporate sponsors to defray the event cost of the Auction while offering prime exposure opportunities to the companies.
Donation, advertising, and sponsor contracts are all available on this site. If you have any questions or need more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Auction FAQs
- New Parent Auction Information
- How to Get GREAT Auction Donations!
- Online donation form
- Download printable 2018 Auction donation form
- Download Auction Letter
- Cash Donations are always welcome & count as auction donation credit for your child’s class: Help Underwrite our Auction Party; Sponsor a Teacher
- Restaurant Participation Agreement
- Donor & donation details: Make out checks to Parents of PS 334, Inc. or donate online. For donor logo inclusion on our website: email jpeg logo and website link to <email@example.com> (Special offers for parents -20% off, free dessert, etc. – may also be included).
- Mail auction donations and materials to: PS 334 – Anderson Auction, Planetarium Station, PO Box 339, New York, NY 10024
- Auction donations may also be dropped off in the Anderson Office in the secure Auction Drop Box
- Attend the auction on March 10, 2018 (ticket information coming soon)
- To obtain a copy of our 501c3 determination letter, please email <firstname.lastname@example.org>